Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Turkish and American Foreign Policy Is Retarded and Makes No Sense. Everyone Against Everyone.


For Entire Article: https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2016/08/24/major-shift-in-erdogans-relations-with-imperialist-us-and-the-barzani-clan-yes-you-read-that-right-did-he-sell-out-to-greater-kurdistan/

I don’t know what to think of this so I am going to put this info out there for you guys to consider and maybe you can let me know what you think.
I started my morning off in the usual way, skimming the Times, al Jazeera, the Post, HuffPuff, Fox “News”, Daily Blow… you know, the usual crap just to get a feel for the daily dose of excrement they are shoveling our way today, when I came across a story that made me stop and do a double-take:
What? I thought “ah, that’s just the Times doing their propaganda thing” until, I saw it again:
So I thought “oh, OK. The Times and the Post feeding off each others’ BS” so I decided to take a look at some Turkish papers in order to get some clarification:
There it is again. Now it has a name “Operation Euphrates Shield” but I dismissed it YET AGAIN because, AH… Hurriyet Daily is a Dogan Media Group paper, a Gulenist rag, so I figured I would check out the Daily Sabah and get the REAL SCOOP:
Wednesday’s anti-Daesh operation, called Euphrates Shield, aims to support U.S.-led coalition forces, strengthen Turkey’s border security by clearing away terrorist groups and maintain Syria’s territorial integrity.” Daily Sabah
Are you fucking kidding me? Recep Erdogan just survived a damn coup orchestrated from the Pentagon and US State Department in conjunction with the monied interests behind Fethullah Gülen and just recently he started bombing the CIA’s new darling freedom fighters in Syria… and now he’s teaming up with TEAM USA WORLD POLICE to literally invade Syria to stop the CIA’s “ISIS™”? The same “ISIS™” the coalition let leave Manbij a couple weeks ago so they could head north to this city?

No comments:

Post a Comment